WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The term 'Legacy Enterprises' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Websites, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
USE OF PERFORMANCE DATA
eLegacyHub will use performance data, including performance statistics, bug fixes and other similar data (“Performance Data”) uploaded to our Websites or acquired through our Products. eLegacyHub may use such Performance Data in any way, including, but not limited to, using, editing, altering, reproducing, publishing and/or distributing the Performance Data for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, provided that such Performance Data is stripped of all personally identifiable information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the Websites, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our Websites, personalize your use of our Products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please e-mail us or, alternatively, when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision for you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by eLegacyHub.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Websites as well as other websites and interactive services.
All security on our Websites is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at info@eLegacyHub.com.
Do you have a question or comment about the site? We would love to hear from you!